Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shopping for Mike

Well, I didn't really shop for Mike. I shopped for the stuff that Mike wanted me to buy for Kaiden... because he wanted them. Mike wants our baby to have everything!
Mike told me awhile ago to buy Kaiden a swing. So I went out today and bought a swing for our little man. Its called a rain forest swing. It has 7 different soothing rain forest songs and it has 5 different speeds and its portable. So hopefully Kaiden is one of those babies that like chilling in a swing. I think it's totally adorable!! Mike also wanted a baby back pack, so I bought one today. I took a few photos, I'll gladly post them up. The baby back pack photos, are a little funny. I had to show Mike what it would look like with a little man in it. So I put Rufus in it. For those who do not know Rufus... he is my teddy bear, Mike gave him to me for our first Valentines day.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

The swing is really cute and Rufus looks very comfortable in the back. Love you and see you soon

Steve and Eden said...

What a cute swing and carrier!