Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update!

I've been packing, cleaning and getting things ready to move. I'm so tired and just want it to be all over! Mike has been gone since the 12th. He gets home this week, I'm really excited! After Mike comes home, we are going to move all our stuff to our new apartment. Which is just up the street! We love Mission Valley and don't think its horribly expensive. Everyone wants to know why we are not living/moving in military housing. Well, we don't want to be surrounded by the military ALL the time! But we have decided that when our baby is a little older and walking around, we might move to housing... just so we have a yard for the little one to play around in! Oh yes, for those who did not know. Mike is extending his contract for this deployment, but re-enlisting for another 4 years during deployment. We really didn't want that, but figured it might be best. Specially for our baby and so we both can finish off our schooling. A little baby update... last night I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep. i was tapping on my tummy right where the baby should be. I stopped tapping and felt a flutter in my tummy. So I tapped again and felt the flutter again. If you don't know what I'm getting at, I felt my baby! It was so amazing, I was so excited! I didn't feel it with my hand on my tummy, just felt the flouter and knew what it was! In other news... Eli (my brother) is coming to live with me while Mike is away. I'm really excited!! I have found a church that I enjoy. The people are friendly and the pastors messages are amazing! Its called East Lake Church http://www.eastlakechurch.com/. Mike and I have been looking for a church to call our home. I know Eli will enjoy East Lake Church, there are a lot of groups he can join and become a part of. Well, I thought I would just take a little break from packing. To write a little something. I have been taking photo's of my packing and I will be taking photo's of the moving and unpacking... and everything. I will be posting them up shortly. Have a great day and i hope you enjoyed our update!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

I know you will be glad when the move is over. Moving is such a hassle. So great that Mike will soon be home. Excited about seeing you soon.

Eden said...

Great update! I'm so glad you got to feel the baby again! We're done moving!!! Now, all we have to do is figure out what to unpack, since we'll be moving in about 5-6 months. Glad Mike will be home soon and that Eli will be chillin' with you while Mike is deployed. Wonderful news that you found a new church. A good church is extremely important.

eden