Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little Update About Everything

Well, Mike has gone underway again... he'll be back in about 3 weeks. Today he got to take his E5 test to become a 2nd class. I don't know if he passed yet, I'm sure he wont know for a few days. But when he told me a few days ago, I was all excited. Because he was excited. We are hoping he passed with flying colors.
Well, we have a new apartment, we sign our lease on the 28th... then we get to move in. While Mike is gone, I have been put in charge of all the packing, Mike says cause its easy and doesn't want me to hurt myself. Mike said something the other day about packing. We were sitting around just talking and picking on each other like we always do. He said "A monkey can throw sh*t in a box, but the monkey can't organize the sh*t like you can baby" when he said that he made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. Anyway! So our address will change very soon.
Deployment is coming so very soon. Sometimes i wish I could hold time still so I could spend more time with Mike, before he goes.
On April 1st, Mike & I have another doctor visit. We are suppose to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Good thing we have names picked out already... for a boy and for a girl.
Like I said, a little update about everything. Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Get busy on that packing. Eli and I will see you soon. Love you three so much.

Eden said...

I can't wait to see your new apartment and how you decorate it! Love you.