Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our First Anniversary


That's right people... 1 wonderful year since we got married! Mike came home in his dress blues (Cracker Jack's). He looked so cute!! Of course he bought me plain white daisy's, because their my favorite flower EVER!!




I made dinner for Mike! Pot roast (carrots & potatoes), tri-color rotini & salad. Since I can't (shouldn't) have wine, I bought Welshes sparkling grape juice. It came in a wine bottle... it went great with our dinner.
I'm holding Mike's gift... I made him a calender with photo's of us, a long lighter for his grill so he doesn't burn himself when his lighting it, a card, a letter & JD flavored coffee.
Mike got me a really cool bag from Puerto Vallarta & a really awesome vase with a black/orange lizard wrapped around it.
I must say our evening was wonderful! Mike got to come home from underway just in time for our anniversary.
Now we are on our way to 2 years of happiness... with a wonderful addition to our lives, Little Baby Oz!!!

3 comments:

Eden said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm so glad ya'll got to spend it together. Steve and I haven't called b/c we want ya'll to spend the time with each other before he goes underway again.

We love you both.

Mike, what is up with that smirk?

Kathie said...

Wow! Mike looks great in his dress blues. We are proud of you two. Happy Anniversary and many, many more. Your D. and I will be celebrating our 30th in about a week. He says it's been longer than that! LOL Love you three so much.

M Roberts said...

felicidades!!! blessings to you three!