Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Road Trip - Visit to Andrea

Kaiden and I took a week to visit our good friend Andrea and her little girl, Peyton. It was a wonderful visit. We had such a good time with Andrea and her little girl. We just hung out at her home, went to lunch with her sister and the kids, went to her mother in laws birthday party surprise, had a bonfire with her whole family and close friends, went to her nephews 10th birthday party. But besides these little 1 to 3 hour events we spent our visit just visiting at her home. Which I wouldn't have it any other way.

Kaiden was obsessed with Peyton. He loves looking at her and just trying to play with her. He took time out of his playful and busy day to lay next with her while she was having her favorite part of her day 'tummy time' to comfort her. It was the sweetest thing ever!

Andrea and I meet in San Diego. She has become a big part of my life and my little family life. I consider her one of my sisters. That's a pretty big deal! I love my sisters and they mean the world to me. After meeting Andrea she became my neighbor, my confidant and a big part of mine & Kaiden's life. I remember the day I had Kaiden. My mom was so tired she had spent the whole night with me in the delivery room. She was tired and so was Mindy (my good friend & my coach) so they had to go home to get cleaned up and rest for a little bit. But I had a cesarean so i couldn't get out of bed to get Kaiden if he started crying, to change him or feed him. So I asked Andrea if she wouldn't mind coming over to help me out and she didn't even let me finish asking her when she was like I'll be right there. And ever since then we have been at each other beckon call. Andrea is a wonderful person and an amazing friend. I am so honored to have her in as a friend and a part of mine & my families life.

No comments: