Thursday, June 3, 2010

Parent's Visit

My parents came to visit! It was such a nice visit. My parents got to meet Mike's parents. My mom & Angie sat at the kitchen table swapping recipes and talking about how cute and loving Kaiden is. Mike mom was working the whole time and couldn't get a day off. So we made a short trip up for an hour or 2 just so my parents and mother could meet. It was a very nice visit. We sat in the yard, socializing and getting to know each other. Is was nice to see our families bond so well.
While my parents visited, we went to Niagara Falls... saw the US and Canadian side... it was so awesome! We took them to Kenzu dam to feed the carp (which Kaiden loves doing). Sadly my parents didn't visit but a week. But even though it was a short visit it was a great one!

No comments: