Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grantville Park

We normally go to Admiral Baker Park. But the other day we were driving around and found this neighborhood park. They have swings, bucket swings, slides, a big grassy field and the seahorse ride. Oh, now Kaiden loves the bucket swings, but his new favorite thing is the seahorse ride. The first 4 photos were taken on Mike's phone. It was the first time we had been to this park. The photos that follow are from 2 days ago and were taken on the camera!

First Time Around...



Second Time Around...
"Why aren't I moving, Mommy?"
Waving to Daddy

LOL, it's totally cute!

Watching the other kids play

Playing with a leaf

I encouraged him not to put it in his mouth... as you can see he wasn't listening.

I love taken photos of his feet. They are so cute!!

Trying to pull up some grass.
I think Mike was parked on a bench on the phone while we were at the park. That's why there are no photo's of him. Oh well, his loss, lol.

1 comment:

Steve and Eden said...

Super cute pics!!!

You cute your hair!!! It looks cute! I recently had my hair trimmed. I totally need to get it cut again.

Kaiden's baby feet our so fat!! Love it! I want another little baby!