Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finger Painting

Today we let Kaiden finger paint!! We never let him get messy or dirty; so when we decided to let him finger paint he wasn't to sure what to do.

He had a wonderful time. I think he had more fun crunching up the paper than painting on it. It was the cutest thing ever to watch. Mike took some photos to share with you. Hope you enjoy!!



Going crazy with finger painting... lol!!



Yeah, he stuck his fingers in his mouth... its ok... it was non-toxic paint.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

The young Picaso at work. Looks like he was having a wonderful time and yum, finger paints taste soooooo good.

Steve and Eden said...

i love the cute pics of Kaiden!!! He's adorable covered in paint.

Mary said...

I have not tried finger painting with Matthew. I guess I'm afraid of what he'd look like at the end. You're braver than me :) The only thing we've let him get messy with is food, like mac 'n' cheese and spaghetti.