Friday, November 7, 2008

Peleliu Home Coming

Kaiden, Eli & I arrive on base at 730 in the morning. The Peleliu was pulling into port at 9. We had to be early, since we were VIP - lol. Mike called me from Point Loma. That's about an hour from their pier. After we got off the phone it started to rain. Didn't stop raining till we got home. To top that off Mike stood on top of the ship - manning the rails. So He was drenched!! But it was still nice to see him getting off that ship. Well here are a few photos. Kaiden is ready to meet his Daddy. His in his little sailors outfit.
I'm just trying to keep myself warm.Mindy, Jess & I are just hanging out by my car. Kaiden was sleeping in his car seat - keeping warm!Eli & I making faces while hiding from the rain, under an umbrella. My favorite part!! Mike was 1 of 10 new Daddy's - they got off the ship first.
All us new Mommy's were very happy and excited about that.
We were in a hurry to get out of there, so we were not very social with anyone.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

So glad Mike is home. Kaiden is very handsome in his sailor suit. No surprise there.

kristyn said...

oh, im so excited for you! You are a beautiful family. Love you, becca!