Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good for us this year. We are thankful for so many things; family and friends. Being together once again and for Kaiden. Kaiden is the number one thing Mike & I are truely thankful for. We love him to death!!

My sister Lydia sent Kaiden this adorable onesie. It was for thanksgiving so he wore it all day long. Here he is wearing it...
We had a few friends over. It was a really good time! Oh, before I forget. I took a video of Kaiden and asked him what he was thankful for... well, you'll just have to watch the video....



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

He is soooo cute! You look at him and just want to smooch all over those chubby cheeks. I really like the onesie. Great gift from Aunt Lydia and Uncle Eric. I like the close-up of Kaiden smiling the best. You can see the color of his eyes.

Unknown said...

Wow...that is like the best onesie...EVER. He is so precious. Can't wait to meet him!!

We love you guys!!

Steve and Eden said...

Oh my goodness!! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks! Happy Thanksgiving!

Moz + Pam said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Your son is too adoreable! You've been blessed!