Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy To Fussy

One Month & 15 Days: Kaiden practises sitting up at least ones a day. He likes looking around and staring at things. His very alert! If you say his name to get his attention, he'll look in your direction. Well, these photos were taken yesterday afternoon. When Kaiden has had enough of one thing he'll start fussing and crying. So I thought I would share these few photos with you all. Hope you enjoy!

HAPPY BABY
THANKING ABOUT GETTING FUSSY
NOT SO HAPPYLETTING OUT A FUSSY GRUNT
BABY CRYING... SO NOT HAPPY


3 comments:

Kathie said...

He is growing so fast. I miss him, and miss not getting to be there to watch him change everyday, but I will see him again in the spring.

Steve and Eden said...

Oh, he's so cute, Becca! I bet your enjoying holding him and loving him everyday. oxox

Mary said...

Aw, he's so cute! He looks like a little man :) I know we don't like to hear them cry, but sometimes it can be cute when they are still so young. Matthew can be cute when he cries, depending on the cry. If he bumped his head or is sad when I leave the room, then it's cute. When he's crying cause he's mad about something or I can't get him to stop, then it's not so cute :)