Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kaiden's First Autum

Because Kaiden is to small to crave a pumpkin, I decided to just take photos of him dressed up, sitting with his two little pumpkins. Hope you enjoy!

That pumpkin is all mine!!
Haha, he looks a little scared & confused... ^_^

He was really smiling here. I was like "Kaiden, smile for Mommy" and he did; I was all excited!!

I don't think so Mommy.

I love this photo... Kaiden looks so much like Mike.
Look at those beautiful blue-grey eyes!
Kaiden loves his tummy time...
Wrist, my favorite!

I hope you enjoyed these photos. Kaiden is becoming a big boy. He'll be 2 months old in 7 days. Kaiden is full on expressions, grunts and attitude. He's a good boy. He now goes to sleep at 830 at night and wakes up at 2, 6 and 9 in the morning. He naps when he wants to. He smile, plays & grunts all the time. He sometimes laughs. The first time he laughed with a little bit of noise was 3 days ago. I was excited. I love being a Mommy, nothing compares to it.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

What a beautiful boy! That's mt grandbaby! I love and miss you, Kaiden.

Steve and Eden said...

Oh, Becca! Kaiden is so adorable. He definitely looks alot like Mike. Hugs and kisses.