Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Parent's Summer Visit

My parents came to visit this summer. At different times!
Mom's Visit ~ Aug. 18 - Oct. 8: My Mom was here before Kaiden was born. She came to help out and make my life a little easier. Mike and I are very thankful for her visit. Mike hopes to see Mom next time she comes to visit. For the 2 months that Mom was here. We sat at my house and talked. My Mom cooked a lot of the time, made an afghan, cross stitched some bids and made a baby blanket. Seeing her 2nd grandchild made her very happy. It was great having my Mom around. I miss her!

Grandma & Kaiden

Dad's Visit ~ Oct. 13 - Oct. 20: My Dad came to visit for a week. It was a fun week! Kaiden & Dad bounded every day on their morning walks. Mike and I are happy that he got the chance to stop in San Diego for a little while. Mike was a little disappointed that he wasn't here for Dad's visit. Mike & I plan on teaching Kaiden Spanish, so my Dad is known as Abuelito to Kaiden. Which is Grandpa in Spanish. My Dad was great with Kaiden. He was a big help to me. I'm very thankful and I miss him.

Abuelito & Kaiden

2 comments:

Kathie said...

He's a beautiful boy.
Grandma and Abuelito love you, little man

Steve and Eden said...

I'm so glad that mom and dad got to visit you guys and enjoy their first grandson!

Love the pics