Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting Back To My Size

Sept 12 - This was 6 days after Kaiden was born.Sept. 24 - YAY... I'm almost back to my original size! Only 18 days after Kaiden was born.
Today - I weighed myself this morning. I'm pretty excited, yesterday I weighed 125.5lbs and this morning I weighed 124.5lbs. I'm really happy. I can't wait to get back into shape! I have 12 pounds to go before I'm back to 111lbs. That's how much I weighed, when I first found out I was pregnant. I'm recovering well!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

You are looking great. Proud of you.

Steve and Eden said...

You look awesome! I know you can do it because you have alot of help and determination!

I have about 13 to lose to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Hopefully, I can get there one day.

Moz + Pam said...

Good job! Keep up the good work!