Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Son - Kaiden Allen


First Photo of Kaiden
Two Days Old
I think I'm in love with you...
At home... his a really good sleeper
Back from his first doctor's visit. He had discovered his fingers and started sucking on them.
Six Days Old
Happy One Week, Kaiden!!!Smooching on my little man! Just so you all know, Kaiden now weighs 8lbs 3oz and is 21' 3/4"... his growing like a weed. Kaiden is very well behaved. He grunts when he wakes up and has a dirty diaper. The only time he ever cries his when he is REALLY hungry. Kaiden is also a breastfeed baby, he has taken very well to it. Which makes me very happy! When his not sleeping or eating, he sits and looks around and is very contant. Mike & I are so blessed with a sweet little guy like Kaiden!!


5 comments:

Kathie said...

He is without a doubt a beautiful baby. So content and pleasant. He sleeps well. He's growing. He looks around when he is awake and he smiles. Love you three so much.

Steve and Eden said...

Love all the pics of Kaiden and you too. He sounds like a really good baby.

Enjoyed reading your labor story.

Moz + Pam said...

I can't believe how much he looks like your dad, Becca! He's a little cutie! Congratulations on your new little man!

kristyn said...

Becca, he is so beautiful! OMG I am so excited for you! I cant wait to see more pictures! Congrats!

Mary said...

He is such a cutie, Becca! I think he'll be a handsome little boy. I'm sure your husband is eager to meet him and hold him.

I also enjoyed reading your labor story. I have a pretty low tolerance for pain, so when I felt the first real contraction, I wanted pain meds right away, to be followed by the epidural. That's great that you went as long as you did. I hope you're recovering well and feeling good :)