Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tummy Thump & Tummy Glide

Today, Stephanie & I went to the gym. I refuse to get horribly over weight during this pregnancy. And besides, I want to be all in tip-top shape for when Mike comes home from deployment. So Stephanie and I have decided to be gym buddies... which I know I'm not allowed to do much... but I can still ride the bike, walk the treadmill and do that elliptical thingy. Which is really nice. I been wanting a gym buddy for a while now, so Stephanie is mine!
This evening I was laying on the floor, on my back before I took a shower. As I was just laying there rubbing my tummy, thinking about Mike and staring at my tummy I saw the coolest thing ever! First I felt/saw Kaiden move and, and... goodness it to hard to explain. Well Kaiden pressed some part of his body up against my tummy and I saw it glide from one side to the other... the glide was only about 2 inches or less. It was the coolest thing ever!! Eli got to feel/see Kaiden kick, which he did and he got to see the glide too. Eli's eye got really big and he was pretty amazed, thought it was really cool. I am getting bigger now, its more noticeable. People at the East Lake Church kept wishing me a Happy Mother's Day... I was like I'm just pregnant, but thank you. I felt loved and very special!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Pregnancy is an amazing time. So much going on with the changes to your body as the baby grows. Am glad you are blogging about it all. It will help to keep cherished memories fresh and alive.
Love you.