Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Doctor's Visit and Some News!

I had a doctor's visit a few days ago. It was a normal check up, nothing horrible. I got to weigh myself (126lbs), my blood pressure is great and Kaiden's heart beat is so strong! My very first doctor's visit I weighed 111lbs, I was told that at my height and body structure I should try not to gain more then 25lbs. Which was fine with me! Since my very first doctor visit I have gained 15lbs, that's not bad. I still have 99 days to gain 10 lbs, lol!
The other night Mike & I were exchanging e-mails for about an hour. Mike's middle name is Allen, after one of his uncle's. Mike never got to meet his uncle Allen, he died a few months after Mike was born. So the name Allen is significant to Mike. So Mike asked me what I thought about us changing Kaiden's middle name from Noah to Allen. Mike wants to keep the name alive in honor of his uncle. I don't have a problem with changing Kaiden's middle name. So our baby boy's name is Kaiden Allen. My goodness, hopefully it doesn't change again, lol.
Mike will be in Singapore in a few days. His really happy about that, because his been on the ship for 30 days with only water to look at. Mike is now 15 or 16 hours ahead of me. It's pretty crazy! When he gets a chance to call me, its always really late and I'm heading to bed. I'm just so excited that he found time to give me a quick call, that I really don't care what time it is.
Well, that's all the time I have to update you on everything. Nothing new is going on. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Good job with the weight gain. Those last 10lbs can sneak up on you, so be sure to take walks, etc. Whatever you need to do to make sure you stay within the 25lbs.

That's so cool that Mike has gotten to call you and email you! Tell Mike to have fun seeing land in Singapore.

Love you guys.

Kathie said...

Great to have an update on what is happening with you, Mike, and little Kaiden. I like Allen for a middle name.
Love and miss you.