Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Lovely Visit

Just recently my Daddy came over for a visit. It was wonderful to see him again! Mike & I took Dad around San Diego... we took him on the naval base to see the ship Mike is on. We also went to Harbor Drive, where you can walk around and see interesting things. We took a little 5 ship tour. We also went to Sea World. It was a great time. My Dad was so intertand, he was like a little kid... he was full of energy & so excited! My Dad also spent time with my sister. Yesterday, he road the Greyhound Bus Line to Selinas, to visit my other sister, bro-in-law & first grand-daughter. I hope you enjoy looking at the photo's of our lovely visit!


4 comments:

Eden said...

Glad that Dad got to spend time wiht you both! Love the pics!!!

Looking forward to some belly pics!!!

Kathie said...

Great pics. Looks like Sam had a wonderful time. I am feeling jealous. Oh, I know what I want for my birthday......I want a Shamu, a real one. He can share the back yard with Bubba

Mary said...

Oh, so your dad got to visit you as well--that's great! Looks like everyone had a good time. You got to see some really neat shows, and I like the pictures you took of the dolphins and the killer whales. Very nice!

Unknown said...

By the way...Hands off MI PAPA! lol