Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Baby Notice

A few weeks ago, I started to feel nauseous. I just thought I was getting the flu or something until i was 10 days later for that time of the month. I got curious, so I decided it was time to check (January 19, 2008). The home test said it was POSITIVE as you can tell from the photo below. But I wanted to make sure. So, Sarah & I decided to go to Balboa Hospital. We waited about 1 hour or so until I was called... after I was called in, I waited about 1 hour 30 minute to get my results. And just as the little home test showed, the hospital results said the exact same thing POSITIVE. I was not sure how I felt when the doctor told me. I was shocked, happy & overwhelmed with joy. I almost started to cry when the doctor told me I was pregnant, but I didn't cry. I was so anxious to tell Mike, my family & all my friends. As I walked to the waiting room, Sarah looked up from her book... I didn't say anything to her. As I got closer I smiled at her and she knew, so we both squealed & stomped our feet in joy, then hugged. Everyone was looking at us like we were the weirdest people on earth. We were and still are excited. Mike... he is now kissing and talking to my tummy. His all like I'm going to be a Daddy... so pretty excited. I'm really excited!! We figured the due month is either August or September. Which is cool... Mike (August) & me (September).. its awesome! That's the latest news in our little happy lives!


5 comments:

Eden said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Love you guys.

Unknown said...

how nice.

Kathie said...

I'm going to be a grandmother again. WOW! I can hardly wait to hold and snuggle the little darling.

Mary said...

Congratulations, Becca! You guys must be excited :) Josh and I know 4 other couples who are due in August. It must be the month for babies or something. Pregnancy is a neat time, so enjoy it while you can. I can't believe mine is nearing the end already! Good luck with everything.

M Roberts said...

oh my!!! congratulations!!! felicidades! this is so exciting!!! WHOOP!