Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Tagging Survey

I took this survey off of Air Force Family page. Thought it would be fun to do.

Accent: Yea, I don't have one unless I am around people that have an accent. And traveling has helped me not acquire one ^_^

I don't drink: apple juice & beer... that's about it, I'll drink everything else.

I hate: Deployments!! Yea... and I don't like ironing, but that's why I have a Sailor! But then again, I don't own anything you have to iron.

Pets: Well, I am visiting my parents and they have a rottweiler, Thor... but his mine... his been in the family for 3 years, I think. Last time Mike & I had fishes.. they died!

Essential Electronics: PC

Perfume: Victoria's Secrets ~ Romantic Wish... nothing else!

Gold or Silver: My wedding ring is white gold. I have like a gold necklace... But I really like silver more... its pretty!

Insomnia: Yes, some time. But now that Mike is on deployment it has gotten worse, but he'll be home soon. But he sleeps like a log... hmm... lucky for him.

Job Title: I don't have one... I'm a student. But I guess House Wife, for the moment!

Most Admired Trait: hmm... I have no idea. I'll get back to you later on this!

Kids: Nope... not yet! Just got married... maybe in 2 years.

Phobia: Moths!!! I know what your thinking but its true. Those little monsters freak me out.

Religion: Christian

Siblings: I have 3 older sisters and one baby brother (who is my boo boo). Yeni, Eden, Lydia & Eli

Time I Wake Up: When Mike wakes me up at 4am to tell me good bye in the morning, but I always go back to sleep for 2 to 3 more hours before I go for my morning run. But as of now... 7:45am.

Unusual Talent/Skill: I can pop my right hip out of joint.

Veggie I Refuse To Eat: beets... is mushroom consider a veggie, I can't remember.

Worst Habit: I bit my nails.

X-Rays: Dental

My Favorite Meal: Oh, Mike's Grandma Irish pig's in a blanket... omg... they are so yummy! And no I can't share, its a Family recipe. Sorry people.

Tag - whoever feels like doing this one!

1 comment:

Eden said...

lol, glad you decided to play this one!!! Love you guys!!