Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Addition To The Osborne Family

My sister in law Anhelica is due September 24. Which everyone is very excited about! Mike is going to be an uncle so he is very happy. I found out this morning throw Mother that they are going to induce Anhelica on September 19, due to her diabetes. Anhelica's husband is getting ready for a deployment, he is not really home. But they are hoping since he is still in the states, he will get to he the birth or at least get to hold his son. Baby Oz name is Alaxander Joaquin. I love that name!
I bet you all were thinking... OMG Becca's pregnant!!! I mean I would probably break the new to everyone in a blog, but I'm not that mean! Even though it would be a lot easier then calling everyone I know. What a lovely thought.
I know I am already an auntie, but I'm pretty excited about become some other little cuties auntie. Anyways... just wanted to share this news.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Congrats to Mike's brother and SIL. I love the name they've chosen for the little one!

I don't think it would be mean to let everyone know via your blog that you are preggie. Steve and I have been thinking that if we do get preggie again that we will tell everyone that way. Besides, family should be checking the rest of the family members blogs everyday. I check everyone that has an actual blog everyday even when I'm super busy.

Love you guys and I'm sooo excited that you will be seeing Mike soon and that you will be an auntie again soon.

Kathie said...

Love you, Becca and Mike