Sunday, August 19, 2007

Panama Trip and Deployment

So this past week, my parents, a friend Julie & I went to Boca del Toro Panama. If you don't know where that is I suggest you find a global map and look it up. Anyways, it was a very good trip. It was really hot and stuff, but very enjoyable! You could not drink the water, nor rinse your mouth out with faucet water... for various reasons. We went to this really awesome beach, it's called Red Frog... know fact: there are red poisonous frogs near the beach area. It was pretty cool, or at least I thought so. OMG, a soda pop was like .65 USA cents, I was so snappin' about that! We got to ride in boats everywhere... to get to one island to the other, it was very exciting! All in all, I had a good time in Panama!
Well, deployment is almost up, which I am very thankful for. I know Mike is totally excited and is pretty much counting down the days, which I am also doing. The ship has about 2 more stops before they pull into San Diego. Four months, has not really seemed that long... it has actually gone by pretty fast. Mike still has not gotten his passport, they just got mail too... he is very worried. And I might have to order a new one for him... which is not a problem, we just really did not want to do that. But everything else is wonderful. We are both totally and completely excited about being together after so long! So that makes everything a lot brighter in our lives!!

1 comment:

Eden said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit in Panama!!! I'd love to go someday!

Where are the pics??? Dying to see what it looked like!!!

Love you guys and I'm excited that you and Mike will be reunited soon.