Friday, August 10, 2007

Short Update...

Alright, so it has been a while since we last posted. Lets see, Mike turned 21 years on Tuseday. Which is pretty cool. I still have aways to go till I'm 21. Mike is almost home, so I'm like jumping for joy! I know both of our families are pretty happy that he will be home soon.
Umm... Mike still has not gotten his passport, we are alittle worried about that. But we are pretty sure it will show up any minute. I called the passport angency and the post office it should have already gotten to him or at least it should be on it's way. So we are just waiting, going to see if he gets it any time soon.
On the blogger, I update the sliding picture thingy from rock you. Its no longer a blog, because we keep adding new pictures to it... but it is at the bottom of our page. And there is music that goes along with the slide show, which makes it seem so beautiful.
I have been working on a quilt with my Mother, it looks nice. We got one side of it finished, now all that is left to do is the padding part and the bottom. Its called a granny squar quilt. It has a lot of different colors, its really pretty!
That is the update so far. As you know I can't tell you where Mike is at, all I can say is that he is almost home. Which is every exciting!

2 comments:

Eden said...

Love the updated slideshow! U r so silly, u'll be 21 in like 2 weeks right? lol Glad to hear that Mike will be home soon. We'll be praying that his passport comes asap. Love you.

The Osborne's said...

Aww... mucho gracias... lol. Yea, i'll be 21 in 12 days.. WOOOOHOOOO!! Thanks, Mike really needs his passport and soon!