Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thunder Storms, Fire Trucks & Police Cars

This evening we had a thunder storm. But before it started thundering it was just raining like crazy. So I said "Its raining cats & dogs" Kaiden looked up at me a bit confused and said "Cats & dogs, I go see dog rain". It gave me the biggest smile on my face because he is so adorable!
Then it started to thunder. The thunder got really loud and then there was a "clap" sound; Kaiden looked at me, gasped and said "I scared" so I told him "Don't be scared baby, its just God getting after someone for being bad" Kaiden laughed and said "okay"
Then a little bit later there was fire trucks and police cars sirens going bonkers. Kaiden heard the fire truck sirens, so he ran to the patio door, saw it speeding by and said "Mommy fire truck, Daddy's truck". A few seconds later a police car followed, Kaiden got all excited and said "Papas car. Papa see me"

Its a good thing that Kaiden knows what his Daddy and his Papa drive when they are working.

1 comment:

Eden said...

lol, i can totally imagine the confused look! Olyvia makes confused faces until i explain.

so sweet that he thought it was his dad and papa!