Thursday, March 3, 2011

Four Years

Its crazy to look back four years and to picture us standing on a sailboat in the middle of the San Diego bay as we said "I do". Its been four amazing years and I still get butterflies in my tummy when he walks through the front door. He is my best friend, my love and my babies daddy. He is kind, loving and a bit rough around the edges, but he is mine and he is perfect! And I love him so very much... Baby, I wuv you!!

Today we went to Frederick... to wonder the mall and to have lunch. Of course we took our babies with us! We had thought about going bowling with the babies, but it completely slipped our minds. Which was perfectly fine! Instead we just had a relaxing evening and enjoyed each others company. As we talked about our future together.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Love is amazing!