Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Little Update

On Friday, the 15th of August; my sister Eden & niece Olyvia arrived in San Diego. On Monday, the 18th of August; my Mami arrived in San Diego after she visited with my sister Lydia & her husband Eric in Flordia. And after visiting with my Granny in Kentucky. Everything is going good so far. No one has tried to kill anyone just yet, LOL. Lyvi is as cute as a button like she has been since birth. Her little curls and big blue eyes... absolutely beautiful! Eden & Lyvi were planning to stay for a month or until Kaiden decided to arrive. But plans have changed like they do in life. They will soon be on their way to TX for a few months. My understanding is that their new little home is ready for them to move into. I'm not sure how much longer they will be in San Diego. Mami is making herself quite at home! Of course she is planning to stay for a nice long visit, a month after Kaiden is born. Which Mike & I greatly appreciate! We have been hanging out all together. Yeni, Eli, Eden, Olyvia, Mami & I have had several lunches and dinners together. We have even gone to the beach & Sea World. Its been fun! Well, for me nothing is a lot of fun lately since fun for me consist of eating, sleeping and being lazy, LOL. But it's been fun so far!

2 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

I hadn't heard that Eden's home is ready in Texas! How exciting! I'll be praying for safety traveling!

Mary said...

It's nice to have family around while you're pregnant and when you actually have the baby. Looks like Sea World was fun too :)