Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Falling In The Shower

Last Monday, August 4th, I fell in the shower! I'm not very coroperative, I was told to sit when I wash my feet. But since I have always had great balance I didn't listen. So I slipped a little and landed on my butt. I sat on the shower floor for a few minutes talking to my tummy and making sure Kaiden was alright. I didn't hit my tummy in any way, but if he didn't move when I talked to him I would have known something was up. I called my doctor's office, no one answered the phone so I went about my day. I didn't think of just going into trioge. So I called the next morning and told Diana (she answers the phones) what had happen and if I should come in for a brief check up. Of course being 34 weeks along and only having 5 weeks to go, they thought it would be best to go in. Everything is alright!!

2 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Praise the Lord that you and Kaiden are alright.

Kathie said...

Sit down to wash your feet!