Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nevaeh's Nook

Our baby girls nook. Instead of calling it the nursery or bedroom, we like the word nook. Because its a small little corner room without a door... its suppose to be the din or office, but we wanted our Nevy to have a little place all to herself. What can I say, our children are spoiled! Please enjoy the photos of Nevy's nook.

The letters are painted yellow & rose; the theme color.
Baby girls crib. Mike picked out the fitted sheet, its busy with flowers. And my Mom crotchet the blanket that's on the side of the crib.
YES, changing table! Kaiden didn't have one and I regret it now. Because my back was killing me; always having to bend down at our bed, couch or floor just so I could change him. So Mike made me super-duper happy by buying the changing table that I wanted. The little bird houses on the wall my Mom painted for Nevys' nook. Theme was bird houses & birdies.
You see that musical globe on the changing table?? Miss Marlene gave that to me when I was about 10 years old. It plays "As Time Goes By" and it has birdies in it and birdhouses, it insinuates Nevy's nook so well.
More birdhouses courtesy of my Mom and Nevy's first Bible; a pink Precious Moments Bible. The toy box is filled with blankets, bibs & burp cloths. Kaiden put the sheep on the toy box and said it was for baby.
Nevy's nook from the hallway. See, no door!
Another angle from the hallway.
And another angle from the hallway.