Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Shower - Nevaeh Isabella

ITS A GIRL!
Well, the baby shower has come and gone! I put alot of time and effort into making the baby shower special. Being as this will be my last baby shower, EVER. I made the invitations and thank you cards all by hand.
I spent a lot of time on everything. But nothing really seemed perfect. No family came and of course being new to our town doesn't help out with the guest list either. Only a couple of my new friends could make it, which I'm just glad that someone could come and have brunch with us and celebrate the up coming arrival of Nevaeh. I "decorated" a little and made really good brunch food, such as...

Mini quiche.

Mini peach cobblers.

Chicken salad on crescents.
Sugar cookies.

Chocolate cake.

The Yummy Food and the island all decorated up.

I sent out invitation to really good friends, even though I knew they would not be able to make it, since they are on the West coast. But I just wanted them to feel like a part of this important day. Which a lot of them did!
Even though our family and wonderful friends could not make it, I wish they had. I bet they would have had a great time! Kaiden and Mike enjoyed themselves, which I'm truely happy about.