Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!
Today we did a lot of fun stuff! Angie had the day off so we spent the day driving around and keeping busy with Kaiden. We took Kaiden to a park, he had such a blast. He rode in a white little car, on a crocodile and I rode on it too. Then Kaiden and I did the see-saw, he was soo excited and happy about it. Angie & Kaiden did the slide together, he had such a blast going down the slide with his Grandma. There was a little creek or river next to the park, so we went over there and waded through the water. I pointed out the little fishes that swam next to our feet.

We went up to this really beautiful over look place. This is the town of Warren, half of the town at least. The view was amazing!!After we went to the over look place. We were driving down a steep and winding road when we saw a snapping turtle! I was afraid for its safety and wanted to help him out. But I was scared it was going to bit me so I tried to scare it off... it also smelt really bad. So we called up Uncle Tom and told him about the turtle and he drove up to save it.

After all the turtle excited, we stopped at a store to buy some fireworks... simple and kinda harmless ones. That way Kaiden could have fun and do some fireworks. We had chines poppers, snakes or cobras, sparkles and champagne popper things.

No comments: