Sunday, February 1, 2009

Walker/Bouncer Time

At Kaiden's 4 month check up. His doctor told me to buy a walker/bouncer, to help Kaiden's legs develope better and so his back can strengthen some. And because one side of his head was a little flat (the side he lays on the most). So we got a walker/bouncer. And he loves it!! Its Baby Einsten... anyway! Well, I thought I would share some photos & some videos... please enjoy!


He loves hitting the frog so it will spin

He was so amazed by the lights... he didn't even know what to do!!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Kaiden, you are sooooooo cute, and, you have excellent taste in music. Just so you know, that second piece of music was Hall of the Mountain King and the third was the William Tell Overture. Can´t remember the name of the first, but it will come to me. Abuelito and I love you so much and are so excited about seeing you very soon. Love you, Little Man

Anonymous said...

He is too adorable and growing so fast. I'm looking forward to our date on saturday. I love you guys.

Unknown said...

Wow...he's going to be in to raving when he's older. I love you lil buddy!!!! We'll go to raves together...yeh!!!
^_^