Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Mike & I have done something for the last two years for Valentine's Day. Its never been fancy or expensive. Its always been fun and different! This is our third V-Day together =). We went bowling and had cheap greasy bowling alley pizza. Its was delicous, if I do say so myself!
This was Kaiden's first V-Day; and he had a date! Only 5 months old and his already a lady's man.

Mike walked all the way to the flower shop to buy me daisy's!! He let me pick out my own chocolate. I chose Dove dark chocolate... so delicous!!
Kaiden & Daddy ~ my two sweethearts... they are so handsome!!
Kaiden & Mommy... aren't we cute!!
Kaiden getting ready for his hot date
Kaiden & his date, Tia Yeni (my sister). He got her a Dove chocolate rose and Dove truffles. He told me he had a really nice time =)
Mike is ready to get the game started.
Our lovely shoe's. Happy to be bowling!I think he scored!!Mike & I switched players. I played for him & he played for me. He loves me and I always loose... so "I WON!!"

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Whoa,Kaiden! Already a ladies man at 5 months. Ok, Mike and Becca, you two better keep an eye on that boy! Can´t wait to see you all.

Anonymous said...

It was the best date ever. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Love you all. By the way, terrible picture of me but my date is looking good!

Steve and Eden said...

Way to go, Kaiden!! Glad you guys had fun! I wanted to do something like that, but Steve wanted to see a movie. lol