Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update On Life

Well, it has been almost a month since my last blog. I just haven't had anything to write about. My life is not very interesting at the moment. And I can not say where Mike has been, where he is at or where he is off to next. After he left Hawaii, I was no longer allowed to say anything. These pass weeks have gone by so fast. The day for Mike & I to be together again is coming up so quickly. He and I are both amazed and very happy. We are hoping that time will keep moving along and maybe go by a little faster. Mike has been thinking about re-enlisting, but he's not for certain just yet. As a good husband would he asked my opinion about it and how I would feel. I told him, that he knows I'm with him 100%, no matter what he decides. I know that my opinion, thoughts & feeling matter in the decision of him staying in... but he will always have to make the last say in it. I told him I would be alright with it, so now he is really considering it! I know that he will stay in, just because I know him. On other news... we are having a team of 8 people come to Costa Rica. They are a puppet team for VBS (Vacation Bible School), they'll be here for 2 weeks. I know while they are here time will fly by pretty fast. Since those 2 weeks are going to be packed with a lot of busy stuff. In case you what to know how long Mike & I have been married and the bottom of this page is a counter up. It will tell you how long we have been married. And there is also a count down, for how many days there are left till Mike is back from his deployment. So enjoy!

2 comments:

Eden said...

Hey!!! How are you? It was awesome talking to you the other day!
Could you please send us Mike's email address? I can't find it; and I've been meaning to email him and everytime I get a chance to email him I remember that I dont' have it. lol
We're so excited that you guys will be together soon!!
We love you both!

Steve~Eden~Olyvia

Eden said...

You've been tagged!!!