Friday, June 1, 2007

Hello & Good Bye

On May 29, Mike & the ship arrived in Oahu. He had duty the following day, he said it was alright... that we did not mind it so much. I was just so happy because Mike & I got to talk on the phone... not a lot of course. I just longed to hear his voice, so I did not mind when our phone calls lasted only 10 minutes. His last day in Oahu... him & some of his buddies went to North Shore to snorkel. Mike said he saw turtles and it was really cool. I am so happy that Mike was allowed off the ship & I am so happy he had a really good time in Oahu.
Today... June 1, they are sailing back out to the ocean blue! I do know where they are headed, but for safety reasons I am not allowed to disclose that information. I will keep you up to date with what I am allowed to say, which is not a whole lot! I just ask you all to pray for him & the rest of the ship.

1 comment:

Eden said...

You need some butter on ya, b/c u'r on a roll! lol

Glad you & Mike got to talk to each other. I know those few moments are absolutely wonderful!

Oahu!! How fun! Maybe someday we'll get to go to HI.

Love you guys.