Monday, May 21, 2007

Costa Rica

I got in last night. It was an alright flight I suppose. It was 3 hours from San Diego to Houston, I had a 3 hour lay over and it was about 3 hours & 30 minutes from Houston to San Jose. I was so tired when I got in! But at least I got to talk to Mike, I was so happy! Of course I started to cry... but it was so worth it.
Mike leaves on deployment on Wed. He's not that excited about it. But he'll be happy when he pulls into ports and finds a place to call me or check his e-mail or whatever he can't do on the ship.
Yes we are counting down the days... haha... 138 days till we see each other again. It will go by fast I know that. I have a really good feeling!!

2 comments:

Eden said...

Hey Becca and Mike! I'm glad you had a safe flight to CR. Wow! What a long day you had though.

We love you both. Call when you get a chance.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You and your husband will be in my prayers! What a long time to be apart but I'm sure you'll pull through it. Not to mention how sweet the reunion will be...