Saturday, May 19, 2007

Costa Rica & Deployment

Tomorrow is a big day for Mike & I. I am leaving to Costa Rica for about 4 to 5 months. I'm really excited, but at the same time really sad. Mike is not coming to Costa Rica with me, instead he is going on a 4 month deployment. Mike leaves on the 23rd, which is in what 3 days. I could tell you what Mike is going to be doing on his deployment, but all I can tell you is that it is an humanitarian cruise. I'll be helping my parents out with their minestry for 4 to 5 months. Honestly, Mike & I are hoping that these months away from each other will go by super fast. After Mike comes back from his deployment he will be coming down to Costa Rica for about 1 week. Pretty much so he can meet my Dad, see my home and to fly with me back to San Diego. For those who read this blog, please just pray for Mike & I.

1 comment:

Eden said...

My dear, of course, we will be praying for you and Mike. We love you guys very much.

I know it will be difficult being separated, but God will see you through it. Take this time apart to get closer to God and His will, and trust me, it will make your marriage even stronger than it is already.

Keep in contact by whatever means possible. Letters, email, phone calls, etc.

Have fun in Costa Rica and remember that your real home is where your heart is.

Love you bunches. Sorry I haven't called in a while, we've been crazy busy around here, but it should die down soon. lol

Have a safe flight to CR. Mike have fun on your Humanitarian cruise! lol