Thursday, August 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, I wanted my Mom to come with me to Waynesboro and stay with me until Mike got home. Which of course she did! On the drive down to Waynesboro, I called our new home office; just to let them know I would be there to get the keys. The manager had BAD news for me. They had been trying to get a hold of me for a week to tell me that our home was not ready yet, there was some electrical problem. But they had just finished a 3 floor home and it was livable, clean and ready for someone to move in and it could be mine for the same price of the 2 floor home. I told her I had to call Mike to make sure it was alright with him. So I called Mike and he said it was fine. So I called the manager back and told her we would take it. So now we have a bigger home! 1st: dining area, kitchen that opens up to the living room. 2nd: master bedroom with bathroom, 2nd bedroom, din/office, laundry closet and bathroom. 3rd: giant bedroom.
I'm very excited to decorate our new home. I can't wait to share photos with everyone!
OH YEAH WE HAVE INTERNET NOW... YAY!!!

No comments: