Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Little Trouble Maker

Lately Kaiden has been curious about the blinds, lol. You know that string you pull to open the blinds, he loves it. I'll walk into the living room and there he is trying to make it work. He watches me while I open and close them so he tries to do it also.
He loves cheerios!! So much that he saves some in weird places... for instances, his little tushy!!
His toy box... he plays for a while and loses interest; Mike or I will pick up his toys, and put them back into the bind (toy box). Well, this is his mess... he'll pull every toy he wants out. He'll search through his bind just to find the toy he wants!!

There is this bowl of chocolate kisses and dove chocolates that sit on the end table in the living room. Well Kaiden can now reach it, so he grabs chocolate... doesn't ever do anything with it. But this time he stuck the wrapped and all in his mouth, scrapped off some of the wrapper with his 2 bottom teeth. Mike took the chocolate away from him and I moved the bowl. Well, this is what happened next...

3 comments:

debbie said...

awwww poor baby couldnt have candy... hugs are better!

Kathie said...

Poor baby!!!!!!!!!
Aw, I would cry too if someone took away my chocolate.

He is a very busy little guy.

Steve and Eden said...

give him back that chocolate! lol