Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach with the Girls!!

Today Kaiden & I went to the beach with the girls. Both of the Andrea's, Denisha, Brenda and Jake (Brenda's husband.) Jake is not a girl, but he was spending time with his wife before he had to leave for deployment.
I took my camara to take photos of us being silly and playing in the water and sand. But when I got home to my surprise I only took three photos, and of course they were of Kaiden!!
It was a great day for the beach, nice and hot. With a wonderful ocean breeze!!

Kaiden, future beach bum!

LOL, he loves crackers; doesn't matter what kind. He didn't get any though.
Awh, yes! He got to eat crackers after all.

Look how fat he is.. awh!!

3 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Oh, I love his little fat rolls!!! I could kiss them forever.

Anonymous said...

Gordo...you, are to cute! Love you, Tia Yeni

Unknown said...

Boy! His head is huge! LOL
I love the first and last pics the best!!!! In the last pic he's like "What you never seen a sumo-baby eat a cracker before?"

Oh he's going to have so much personality!!!! Can't wait to mee the little man!!!!