Sunday, June 14, 2009

LHB ~ Lady's Tea Party

My sister Yeni invited me to go with her to a Lady's Tea Party at her church. I agreed to go, which was a good dessication. Because I had a wonderful time, not only was the finger foods and tea (which I love to drink) wonderful, but the special speaker was amazing. Everyone was encouraged to wear hates and nice summer dresses. It was a really nice time, if I do say so myself. Oh and Kaiden was safe at home with his Daddy, they needed some bonding time!!
The beautiful china we got to eat off and drink out of.
Our dessert... Trifles... it was wafer, pudding, blackberries and blueberries. With whip cream on top.
Yummy food!!!

The table I sat at.

Carol (our table hostess)


I don't know who they are, but they sat at our table.

Tea Time!!!

Passing the Magdalena and brownies.
Yeni asked me to look lady like...
I told her this was how lady like I would ever be, lol.

But then she caught me!!!

Our table...

Me, Heather (a hostess from another table) and Yeni

I really liked her little outfit, it was so tea like!

Me, Yeni & Carol


Our table....

2 comments:

Kathie said...

What yummy looking goodies! And I love the hats.

Steve and Eden said...

looks like fun!