Thursday, April 2, 2009

Parents Came to Visit

My parents came to visit last weekend, they got in on Thursday. Mike and I were expecting (wanting) them to stay a week, but they left on Monday. It was a nice visit!! Kaiden and Abuelito would take walks everyday, sometimes twice a day.
On Friday, we just sat around and played Rock Band.
On Saturday we went to Seaport Village, just for fun and to wonder around. My Dad wanted some hot sauce from Hot Licks. Later on that day we had a BBQ. Yeni came over for that. We played wii for a good while... I mean Yeni & Mom played wii for a good while, lol.


On Sunday we just hung out and BBQ that night. Eli & Dad packed up the car, that way they didn't have to do it in the morning. On Monday, the parents took off to Texas and Eli went with them. Mike went to work (he had duty). So Kaiden and I had a whole day of each other.
Its a little weird without Eli... its really quiet. We don't hear "yelling" or talking loud coming from his old bedroom. But his off to bigger and better things... a new life.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

We so much enjoyed our visit with you three. It was wonderful to be able to spend time together. We are looking forward to seeing you again around Christmas time. Love you!!!!!

Steve and Eden said...

I love that pic of Mom and Dad at the beginning! Super cute! Can you email me a copy please?

Somehow, I've missed alot of your posts.

I'm so glad the parents got to visit with you guys. I was expecting them to stay a whole week with you guys too. I was surprised when they stayed a whole week with us. Although, I think they were totally bored here.

I tried the Hot Licks sauce. That was something powerful!

Love you guys.