Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Sharing

Just like the title says... I'm just sharing. Kaiden is 4 months; his very smart and so handsome. Hope you enjoy!!

Kaiden is wearing Daddy's work hat. Doesn't he look just so handsome!!!
Kaiden & I play peek-a-boo a lot. So now when its bed time, he likes to pull his blankets over his head, so I'll "yank" them off and say "what are you doing?" he'll just laugh and he'll do it again and again. Untill I say "ok, play time is over" I tuck him in good, kiss him on the forehead and whisper "I love you, goodnight" he gets comfy and falls asleep.


Kaiden likes his tummy time. So he has tummy time at least 3 times a day.
I love this photo because it looks like Kaiden is reading a book. But in fact he was staring at the quilt, debating if he should eat it or not, lol.
As you can see he did eat it... lol.
"What? I'm not eating the quilt"

"Omg... Mommy I'm sitting up all on my own!!"

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Your son is adoreable!

Kathie said...

He is growing up so fast. I can hardly wait to see him in March. Such a beautiful and happy little man!
Gramma and Abuelito love you, Kaiden!

Steve and Eden said...

OMG!! Look at sweet Kaiden! He is soooo handsome! I could just kiss those little cheeks all the time.

Love your header!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! He is so cute! I love the pictures...I can't believe how fast he is growing. Look forward to seeing you two on wed. Love you guys.