Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crock Pot & Little Baby Oz

Crock Pot - I was at target earlier today. I was on a mission to buy a crock pot... so I could make Mike a very yummy dinner, for our one year wedding anniversary. Well, I found the one I wanted. Which was the one my sister Eden told me to buy, because its a really good one and because its the one she has! So, I bought it!!Little Baby Oz - For those who do not know this, Mike is known as Ozzy on the ship and since we've been married, I'm known as Ozziette. So, since Mike is Ozzy & I am Ozziette; and we do not know if we are having a boy or a girl just yet we have decided to name the baby, Little Baby Oz. So if I say Little Baby Oz in another post you will all know who I am talking about.
After I pick up the crock pot. I kept wondering around target. I came across some little baby socks and I fell in love with them! I also came across a little book The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. When I was younger I remember having that story read to me... I always loved it! So I bought the little socks & the book for Little Baby Oz! Yes, I know there is a turtle & a worm on the socks... but if you looked at my socks you'd understand!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute, and the crock pot looks so nice. You will enjoy it. Yummy food.

Eden said...

Oh, i love the socks! They are perfect for little baby Oz. Hope you like the crockpot! Happy Late Wedding gift!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Love you guys!