Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our Beginning

I met Michael in October. I invited him to my Halloween party. The funny thing was, he came as a psycho killer and I was a cop. We started dating on November 16, 2006. Almost two months later on January 6, 2007; Mike & I were sitting on a pic-nic table by the bay watching the sun go down. When he asked me to marry him; I said YES!!! We were so excited and happy about this. But we couldn't decide on a date. And we had no idea how to tell either of our parents, but we finally did. We told our parents and decided on a date. On March 3, 2007; Mike & I got married. It was a beautiful ceremony and it was small too. We got married on a sailboat out on the San Diego Harbor Bay. Almost 2 months later and we are still the happiest couple I know! We don't argue and fight, we both think its stupid and ridiculous. Mainly because we hate fighting and arguing. But as every normal couple we do pick at each other.
Mike is in the navy. He's basically a fireman on the ship. He works on the flight deck; he waits for aircraft's to crash and when they do he gets on his fire suit and runs into the burning aircraft. To put the fire out and to save whoever he can! Mike works really hard. His my love & my hero!!
Me... Well, I was going to the Art Institute of California - San Diego. I was studying to be a chef. I decided that I would take time off from school. But I'll be starting back up in about one month. But at the moment I'm kind of a house wife. Its not horribly bad, but you get really bored after awhile, lol!! So far this is it, we don't do much. We go to the beach, we work out, we hang out with friends and we go ballroom dancing together. Its wonderful!!

1 comment:

Eden said...

Hey Becca!! I'm glad I was a source of inspiration for you!! lol I'm glad you started a blog where I don't have to sign up for an account. lol You know how I hate signing up for another account.

Love the pic! I have one of your wedding pics on my fridge.

If you need any help with blogger let me know. I'm still learning but I know some things. lol

My voice is almost back so hopefully, I'll be able to talk to you this weekend without sounding like an old toad. lol

Lots of love to you and Mike.

Eden