Saturday, May 1, 2010

So Long San Diego...

Its time to say goodbye to San Diego. To California! The past 3 years that I have lived here have been pretty awesome. I meet the love of my life here, got married on a sailboat out on the San Diego bay (with the Coronado bridge behind us), Kaiden was born here, and I have meet some pretty amazing people and made some awesome friends. But as every military family, we are faced with sad farewells and bright new beginnings.

I am not looking forward to freezing during the winter in Pennsylvania, but I know I'll make the best of it. Mike on the other hand is so excited about moving, thats what he has been talk about for months now. The cold weather, fishing and hunting and playing in the snow with Kaiden. Kaiden still depends on Mike & I to make him happy and to feel safe. So as long as he is with us he is the happiest person on the planet. And doesn't care that we are moving.

Once again farewell San Diego, hello new experince!

No comments: